CO2 Emissions are Recoverable
Current Carbon Capture Solutions Fail
Millenium SynthFuel’s carbon capture technology is more than an idea.
It has been built, tested, scaled, and proven to capture up to 90% CO2
at the Mayville Coal Boiler Station in November 2020.
Sequestering hazardous airborne elements and collecting profitable byproducts for reuse, while consuming precious little energy, will save the planet.
Mayville Coal-Powered Boiler Test Results in November 2020 included:
90% CO2 capture rate
100% SOX removal rate
98% pure CO2 stream produced
Benefits Over Current Amine-Based Systems
- 90% or higher CO2 capture efficiency
- 60% or higher NOX scrubbing capability
- Low power consumption system due to fewer components and pH swing
- Easily deployable process from low infrastructural requirements
- 100% SOX scrubbing capability
- 90% or higher Hg (mercury) scrubbing capability
- No system efficiency degradation from SOX and NOX or temperature factors
- By-product revenue streams that offset or outweigh low-cost inputs
- No solid waste, water contamination, or toxic gas emission concerns
For more information, please contact Millenium SynthFuels here.